Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 Was The Year Of... CHOKERS!

LETS TAKE A FLASHBACK SHALL WE? 

These are all the selfies or somewhat pictures that I've taken with at-least the same choker on.
I mean c'mon, I'm secretly Wednesday Addams.. Can't you tell?

Now, this choker is my favourite choker out of the ones that I currently have.
I got it from Etsy from the wonderful TWIRLY TRINKETS, yes it's in caps because she's just so sassy.

now.. for the flashback to last year!






WAY TOO MANY TIMES!!

But, seriously... Last year was definitely my year of discovering who I actually am.
I realised that black was the most comforting colour so, I decided to wear and buy it because it's a colour that you can't go wrong with.
The year before last year, I never wore black with colourful colours or even chokers; but I guess I've found my own original style at the same time. It's a bit of everything now.

Happy New New Year.


Hahaha, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...