Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Style Icons/Crushes!


So this is my first post.... I thought the name 'Side Order Of Fashion' was good because I like food and fashion at the same time so I got a little creative with it and called it that because I got inspired by the blogger 'Fashiontoast' and now here's my blog! Woohooo! I hope you like it and I will try my best to make you inspired by it, I love fashion & beauty so they'll be lots of interesting posts on here! :)

So these are all my style icons/crushes.
If you're wondering who they are, well heres the list

  1. Millie Mackintosh
  2. Alexa Chung
  3. Kylie Jenner 
  4. Miranda Kerr
  5. Jessica Hart
  6. Lana Del Rey
  7. Rihanna 
  8. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  9. Abbey Lee Kershaw
  10. Miley Cyrus
  11. Lady Gaga
  12. Kendall Jenner
  13. Blake Lively
  14. Charli XCX
  15. Candice Swanepoel
  16. Taylor Momsen
  17. Marilyn Monroe
  18. Selena Gomez
  19. Cara Delevingne
  20. Megan Fox
  21. Vanessa Hudgens
FIN!
(Finished!) 

I have so many style crushes, but I wouldn't be able to fit them all into one collage, you probably recognise some of them already but, I hoped this was a good first post because first post are always quite bad (not bad, but sometimes your first post doesn't have as much effort.)

It took me forever to make this on Polyvore, but it's here now!
Click here to see the bigger version of the picture until I get a better theme!

TAAADAAA!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...