Friday 10 October 2014

Beginning of Autum! ♡


Photography - Elise Jones
Dress - American Apparel 

Last Friday, I did a photoshoot with a photographer who goes to my school and we were lucky enough to get some sun all day which made the pictures look hella better, anyway. 
This is my favourite outfit from the shoot and I wanted to show you and give you a little review on my dress from American Apparel.

I absolutely adore this dress because it is a halter neck dress which means you can wear a bralette or no bra if you wanna join the hype of 'Free The Nipple' also, another good thing is that you can make it look good through-out the day and then if you're going on a date, you can pull it off with this dress easily which is why I love it. Therefore, I definitely recommend this dress to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...