Friday 22 November 2013

CREASE IT!

STEP 1: Apply a base colour, I used Pink Gold (Maybelline Colour Tattoo)
          STEP 2: Then apply On and On Bronze by the same brand on the edge of my eye and then brought it in a little into the crease with a small brush
          STEP 3: After that, grab some liquid eyeliner. I used my favourite eyeliner that I've used over and over again that I don't use any other types of eyeliner. Anyway it's Loreal SuperLiner and I apply it with my eyes open but I make a straight line on the crease then I make another line with eyeliner and join it up with the other line I made after that and I make it a little thicker just like I do with winged eyeliner.

TADAA!!
You finished it and made a crease without spending too much time on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...