Monday 9 December 2013

Kylie Jenner Inspired OOTD











TOP - H&M
LEGGINGS -TOPSHOP
FLANNEL SHIRT - H&M
FLUFFY CARDIGAN - H&M
COAT - H&M
CREEPERS - EBAY

So... Why was this outfit inspired by Kylie Jenner; well, she's my favourite Kardashian/Jenner so, I thought I'll remake a whole look with the kind of clothes she wears.

Kylie wears the beanie that says 'AINT NO WIFEY' however I found a beanie like that in the same colour, but without the little aint no wifey word on my beanie. 
I really do wish I had that beanie though.


So, what looks is my outfit inspired by Kylie's?






Kylie normally wears alot of crop tops with 2 necklaces, jeans or shorts and combat boots.
So, I tried to make it still Kylie, but a little different. Teaming it up with tartan (my favourite 2013 trends at the moment) with a flannel t-shirt round my waist just like Kylie does.

Twitter / Tumblr / Youtube / Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...