Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas To My Readers

Happy Christmas!





I hope you all had a beautiful time this Christmas, I spent most of my time... Watching Doctor Who and Eastenders and eating as much food as I can. 
But, I also had a good time opening all my gifts from Santa and watching everybody open theirs.
Best thing about Christmas.

Anyway, let's get to this outfit;

Dress - Topshop
Tights - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Beanie - VANS
Creepers - Ebay (the usual ones I wear)

I love this outfit because the dress, it's just perfect.
The little details on it are just amazing. You can only see the detail when you look closely, but it's worth looking. Anyway, I adore this dress that I got from my Mum and Dad because it leaves a part for your body to breathe a little which is what I love about it (especially the neck line);
the material is velvet, which is one material in my wardrobe which I don't own until now and it's also a little slouchy at the bottom which is great because it's not so in your face, but it still is in a good way because it's tight at the chest part of the dress so, it's a piece for my wardrobe that I will keep and wear forever.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! xoxoxo

Twitter / Tumblr / Youtube / Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...