Thursday 23 January 2014

IT. ALEXA CHUNG REVIEW


ALEXA CHUNG.
IT.






Now, what I love about IT.
Is how Alexa added some of her old polaroids, her fashion inspirations and her childhood nostalgia's including her love for horses and also ponies; What a cutie!

My favourite parts is the part which she writes about her best friend and also.. the other polaroid or disposable pictures. My favourite polaroid in IT is her standing next to Einstein's grave.
She looked fab (but, she always does anyway!)
I just love how everything she loves adores is just in one big book and how much she's done from horse riding to modelling to releasing a book. WOW.
Alexa can do alot!


but, seriously. This book is so intresting and inspiring at the same time.

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY READ IT.

I don't want the book to end.

Twitter / Tumblr / Youtube / Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...