Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year's OOTD! Goodbye 2k13, Hello 2014!









Candyfloss Crop Tee - ETTE*


Choker - Handmade 


Dress - Topshop


Backpack - O-MIGHTY 


I absolutely adore this outfit.
To be honest, you are going to see more of this top in another blogpost I'm planning.
I received the candyfloss crop from ETTE because I won one of their competitions on Instagram which is amazing for me because it's a once chance that I win competitions on the internet.
This crop top is literally the best thing I have in my wardrobe right now.
It's so fluffy that I could sleep in it. Also I just want to say thankyou to ETTE clothing for choosing me. If you haven't heard I'm officially an ETTEGIRL :)
Now, onto the rest of the outfit. I'm re-wearing a dress that I've gotten last Christmas from Santa from Topshop and I literally wear it everytime I go out. 
It's the best dress ever (because of the velvet) and I paired it with my new backpack that I also got on Christmas with the almighty Sailor Moon on it, so it's perfect to pair with it because it is black WOW! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES

                                                  Twitter / Tumblr / Youtube / Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...