Friday 3 January 2014

UNIF Wishlist!

Come Down Dress       

This dress is seriously on the top of my list because jus look at it. I can't. WOW
I need/want/adore it even though I have tons of dresses, I would wear this one everywhere.
To gigs, dinner occasions, funfairs. The list goes on, but seriously. 
GIVE THIS DRESS TO ME AND I'LL CRY.


Mary Janes (Holographic)

Now, these are perfect.
I would wear these out to town just to show off, but I would also wear these to a festival.
SO MANY IDEAS. stop me please.
I can't describe them, but please just stare at them and feel the same as me.

I NEED THESE
(for Summer) 
I mean c'mon.


Jesus Saves

This is me because I'm addicted to online shopping. 
It's my cure to everything. You should try it too.
But, Jesus saves and I spend...

It's simple;
I should wear this everytime I shop, so nobody can moan for me spending too much.


Charlotte Dress

I have no words.

But, I do have one last word.

DEAR UNIF.
GIVE ME FREE ££££££ (MONEY) AND I'LL BE UR FAVOURITE BLOGGER.
THANKS BYE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...